We are seeking an organized and thorough professional to fulfil the Ledger Officer / Middle Manager role. The position is responsible for the accuracy of all data input into a mainframe computer system and performs various clerical tasks as needed. This professional must be dependable, have high attention to detail, be familiar with using basic office equipment and be able to focus on single tasks for long periods.
- Checking and processing vouchers in the core banking system
- Ensure all authorization received (compliance, management)
- Resolving discrepancies
- Responding to various internal departments inquiries
- Establish solid storage and filing process for source documents
- Instrumental (testing) in core banking system enhancement initiatives
- Identify and implement way to improve day to day processing and enhance controls
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- Must be detail oriented and accountable
- Ability to meet daily and monthly deadlines
- Preferences for candidates coming from ledger back office with a minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Desirable to be fluent in written and oral English and Bislama, French will be an advantage.
LOCATION: Port Vila, Vanuatu, Oceania
JOB HOURS: Full Time
SALARY: Good package upon experience
To apply, please forward your CV and 2 references to: HRD VACANCY, PO Box 65, Port Vila, Vanuatu or via email by Fill out contact form send email to us.
Only the successful candidates who meets the above criteria will be contacted for an interview.
Applications close on 25th January 2020.