Works with CEO to coordinate and implement marketing strategy of the bank. Recommends and implements tactics to reach target markets within each business line. Works closely with ad agency, marketing vendors, and business units to drive profitable growth.
- Translates line of business goals into specific, tactical marketing plans.
- Facilitates & implements marketing initiatives to support line of business strategies.
- Develops, manages, and tracks marketing expenditures to budget
- Coordinates with third party vendors for delivery of creative, advertising, print, and other marketing services.
- Coordinates production of marketing materials including print, collateral, and advertising specialties.
- Manages and develops content for website and social media.
- Manages client contact system including reporting, list generation, and email blasts.
- Coordinates public relations efforts, community event sponsorships, and crisis management plan.
- Participates in community activities to promote the Bank’s relationship within the market.
- Tracks and analyzes marketing results.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- Displays up-to-date knowledge/technical competence necessary to perform the job, is resourceful and shows ability to focus on relevant issues and facts; demonstrates a clear understanding of products and services offered by the bank.
- Support the bank’s financial goals for growth and profit by managing department expenses, increasing fee income and preventing losses; demonstrates commitment to operating within planned budget guidelines and meets income/expense profit plans.
- Plans and organizes activities/resources to maximize productivity, formulates goals and action plans; makes timely decisions, and meets deadlines.
- Takes initiative, motivates others, demonstrates creativity, takes risks, and effectively managed numerous or crisis situations; effectively shares information and interacts with people at various levels, promotes teamwork and manages change.
- Displays effective listening, verbal and written skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- 3-7 years marketing experience with a proven ability to coordinate multiple, shifting priorities in an autonomous fashion.
LOCATION: Port Vila, Vanuatu, Oceania
JOB HOURS: Full Time
SALARY: Good package upon experience